Saturday, 10 October 2009

El Fiesta del Pilar!


Long weekend people! Last night I went with some girls from my class to the carnival near La Vaguada.
Had my first Chorizo which was yummmyyyy!
And there was a park near the carnival that was just like top park (for those of you who know) only with about 15 + times more teenagers in it!
Cathy has a thing for skaters and every time she saw someone with a skateboard it was like she had just been told she won the lottery, it was very funny! Oh and I showed her photos of my school and all the boys skating and she practically had a fit! Obviously not many skaters here.
There was also this concert, I didn't stay for long but I think they were just little bands from around Madrid...did a little dancing but mostly just walking around,
oh and I went on one of those whirly things, and it did a lot more than the one at Brunswick!
I need a massage baadddly now!
Sana, Cathy, Lydia (in the back ground) and some 15 year old..

No comments:

Post a Comment