On Friday after school I was planning on having a quiet one, but Paula invited me out to one of her friends so I thought 'why not, I can sleep later' - little did I know then later was 7 am on Saturday, later - so I went out with Paula. It was a fairly normal little hang, there was one girl there from Latin America so she had the music pumping and was dancing salsa! When at last they got bored of hanging around in that house we went out to a club. But by this time it was already about 5 am. And even though I am a night person by this time I was extremely tired!
So in the end I came and Paula, definitely the partier in the family, went out once more!
On Saturday night I went out with Cathy and her friends to what was called the metro parade. I had assumed it would be, literally, a metro parade! Turned out to be a birthday party in which all the people were dressed up at some metro station in Madrid. I was rather shocked when I found out! But it was fun, really really really different than what I am used to in a party, but fun never the less!
No comments:
Post a Comment