Saturday, 10 October 2009

¡feliz cumpleaños!



Well now I can buy knives and legally drive a car! That is right boys & girls I am SIXTEEN! So insure your cars everyone because when I come home there are going to be a lot more dents in them. Oh and grazers, we are all equal for another few months! Shame I can't be there to remind you!
The first people to see me as a 16 year old were my sisters, mum, aunty (Lulu), animals and Megan!
Who were skyping me last night/this morning! I had a nice day, woke up at about 10.30 to my grandma calling me and from there answering a stream of messages...because I am oh so popular!
I also got quite a lot of phone calls which was great!!! We had a special birthday lunch with paella (traditional Spanish food), salad, bread (always) and afterwards.....CAKE! I always love listening to people sing 'Happy Birthday' because no one can ever get that note right and it is really entertaining! Next time your at a birthday party you'll see what I mean if you haven't already noticed! My family also gave me a necklace which was a nice unexpected (but good) surprise!
I went a lay by the pool for a while trying to get some sun but it was rather late and the sun went behind a building - in Mullumbimby that could never happen, only mountains - so it didn't last as long as I had hoped! Oh well, maybe on Monday, becaauuuseee I don't have school (in a singing voice)
I booked myself in for a Balinese massage tomorrow which will be interesting and hopefully good, I figured I always have Thai ones so may aswell try something new!

Tonight I am going out to a party with one of my host sisters for her friends birthday party so hopefully it will be fun! But we'll see about that tomorrow.

Paella and Raul (host dad)
Making my wish!
Yes I had a siesta!
Guess what time it was....

6.30! and the sun was still shining.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog...and that food looks totally delicious...Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete